18 March 2013

Feelling incomplete - Are you?

Not so long time ago I realized that whatever I was doing was going nowhere.

I mean, all my efforts and hard work was disappearing and showing no results. I was working more and more and I started loosing focus by taking on board new ideas I considered helpful. Then it came to me why it was going that way: I lost my passion, I lost my interest, I lost myself.

And not only this. From almost every direction I heard - plan, set goals and focus on them but how could I do such simple thing when I lost ability to have goals. Yes, I lost it. It came to my realisation that ...I don't know what I want any more. It is not because I have/had all what you can imagine and World can deliver. No, as I can remember there was always something I wanted and this was pushing me forward but not this time. I thought I want this and that but something has changed because otherwise I would go and do something to get that. But no, I was doing everything to do nothing, doing unimportant things or simply procrastinating. The questions such as - do I really want this?, do I really need this? what I REALLY want? started popping out.
Practically, I was making sure I will not get that!

Than, I've heard that this is OK. This is OK to not know now. Don't worry, this is because all is changing. The new energy is taking over. New, stronger, better. Fine, what else?
Some other said, and this feels right, you can't live tomorrow or yesterday, so why do you worry about that and try to revive death yesterday? The only place where you can live is NOW, here, so BE. Be here and now. Than there was another and another person saying the same. Fine, OK, I hear you.

I was blaming circumstances, others and then myself, when I realised it was all my fault I was looking for forgiveness. But one day I heard some other person saying - there is no need to forgive anyone anything because there is nothing to be forgiven. Whenever you do so you admit that someone did something to you but the only person who can harm is YOU, only you and now, in your grace, you forgive him/her. Feeling better? Sure, but this is you who ask them to be actors in your life theatre. They plaid their roles so well, so natural without even knowing they did it. They were on your scene on your request, so why would you like to forgive them anything? The only reasonable thing to do is to say Thank You for job well done.

And than I heard - you are complete. All things you do to have more and better will go anyway and will not satisfy you at the end of the day. You will still want more and more until you realize that you already have ALL what you need within, you are complete. You have it all to be happy.

So I decided to save on my next trip and book my Vacation Package With Fare Buzz! 
You can do the same too :) Happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment