06 June 2011

Take Life in Your own Hands

It could be so much easier not to be self-concious, have no self-awareness, taking no responsibility for self-owned life.


Wake up in the morning, go to simple work, have something to eat in the meantime. Go to pub, have a beer, socialize> Comeback home, watch the telly, go to sleep and start over next day.


Sounds familiar? Why always I wanted something lot more sophisticated, why did I study at the uni, why did I learn so much, why did I do so many things? 


Now, I feel it is my duty to implement seriously what I said at the beginning. Starting from taking full responsibility for my own life, my actions and my future. Full, I mean becoming a creator of every second of my life knowing that whatever will happen, at any moment I will be the only one to blame because I AM responsible for my creation! This is ... it comes to mind first to say - difficult, but ... this can be done, this is easy (is better to say). 


Being positive, grateful, happy and smile most of the time; love people, forgive and see good in them this is a task. See peace on Earth, free of wars, soldiers, guns, violence, just peace and love, cooperation and support - it's a project. 


Utopia? NO, we are one, we have one Earth, one Universe, we are the same one energy. We must understand this. We must connect with our ancestors to know what comes next. When it happens all will be clear.


The speed we learn these days is so great, we acquire knowledge in one month what it would take 1000 years 6000 years ago. We can, we still have a chance to become truly powerful, learn unconditional love, preserve the Earth and build new quality of life for everyone.
WE Can!


You said so already, it was my turn :)





2 comments:

  1. I think the problem with people today is they are trained to become 'economic units'. Our whole life, we are told to study hard, get a job, create a family, retire and all the while trying not to cause any distractions.

    There came a point where, like you said, I was waking up eating, working, sleeping and thought "this has to change". I basically spent a few months saving money, gave away my belongings, packed my bags, jumped on a plane and started travelling. Obviously I work to support my travelling, but I choose what work I do, I choose my hours and I choose where I go.

    I am writing my own life and it's a beautiful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed how the world was made. Create a mas of 'working class' (slaves/robots) who do what they are told to, eat what they are told to and live how they are told to.

    Schooling systems, TV, music, GMO, vaccination, water fluoridation and more were designed to help this happen.

    How many are deep asleep, how many are waking up?

    Can you see any relation to the vision in 'Matrix'? :)

    But, no worries, all is going to change, very soon and for better.

    ReplyDelete